Reading Pads

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reading Pads

Besides Pacific Coffee and Starbucks, are there any other places where I can sit down, have a drink and some snacks and read all day? I really mean ALL DAY!

Pret A Manger opposite Lee gardens is a nice spot. And just next to Lee Gardens is a Gourmet Coffee which is less sterile but often more smokey.

I'm been to that Pret A Manger before but didn't know people can stay there all day. Thought it's a grab and go place. Maybe I'll check it out again next time.

I used to spend A LOT of time at Pacific Coffee but the staff soon gave me this weird "Don't You Have Any Friends" look and I started to feel uncomfortable. Damnit...I'm in an industry that requires me to see heaps of faces in all shapes and form every freaking day; what's wrong with spending a little time with myself on the weekends??

So please keep the suggestions flowing and help me build a list of places to hide so I don't have to go to all the same places.

The Pacific Coffee on the corner of Lockhart and Fenwick in Wanchai is very spacious and fairly relaxed too.

Try Cafe Zambra on Jaffe Road, Wanchai. The upper floor is nice place to hide.

try finding the hidden local "cofee clubs" they often require that you get a membership that cost anything from 20-200+hkd.
    But i found a few nice ones, they usualy reside on 2+ floors.
    They are more my kind of places than star(s/b)ucks, pacific and simillar.

JohanSWE, where can I find those? I really wanna find some places where I can hide and spend all day in there.

Any other suggestions from book lovers out there?

Kosmo coffee in lkf, I've spent hrs in there in the past and they have free wifi too.

Cool! Where in LKF?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast