Dutch Course in Hong Kong

Closed Thread

Dutch Course in Hong Kong

Dear All,

Anyone know where i can learn dutch language?? as im going to move to holland so please help me if you know.

Thanks

The Peak / Czech Republic/ 36,000 ft in the air

have you tried berlitz?

No, as dutch course isnt show in their list of course subject. its hard to find the place to learn...

the demand for Dutch courses is near to zero in HK, better join a language exchange group

I Second that, you also might wanna scan through the free newspapers (The standard/HK Mag) there are a few people (native speakers) offering tuition...

@ drunken...thats true. sounds good, well...i teach indonesian in return if anyone interesting.
    @ace.. i will try that one, thank you. i will search through newspapers, hope it works.

thanks guy...hope i can find it.

Good luck ansi, do give me a heads up if you find someone. I might need their services, since I'm off to amsterdam next year for good :P

Btw, it wouldn't hurt also to just post a wanted tutor ad in the classifieds on GeoExpat

hahahaha...of coz i wont do that. somehow..i got nothing from that newspapers, so i need find out another way as u advised.....wanted tutor...sounds good. thanks thanks

Hi All,

I am a native Dutch and moving to the NT in 3 weeks. I would be willing to do a language exchange if you speak Cantonese! Just send me a PM if you are interested!