Like Tree4Likes

Good indoor places for photo shooting?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Good indoor places for photo shooting?

Would like to take my friend to places where he can take some photos . He is a photographer and he has been to hk a few times already. As it will rain later this week. I would prefer somewhere indoor. Any suggestions on where we can go?

Ummm what do you want to take pics of? Would be a good start.
    Posted via Mobile Device

The Sakura themed Mc Donalds advertisement on the wall when you walk between Hong Kong and Central MTR Station!

I was puzzled last Sunday how many locals have their kids stand in front of a Mc Donalds advertisement to take photos!!

tiggerbear likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 100LL
    The Sakura themed Mc Donalds advertisement on the wall when you walk between Hong Kong and Central MTR Station!

I was puzzled last Sunday how many locals have their kids stand in front of a Mc Donalds advertisement to take photos!!
    Yeah, that's a popular one! I would say it's the nice pretty blossoms that attract them!
    tiggerbear likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo
    Ummm what do you want to take pics of? Would be a good start.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Umm I m not sure..actually just want to learn some tricks on shooting pic from him so we thought we'd go somewhere to do that but with the weather going to turn bad, don't think it will be good to stay outdoor. Originally I wish to do scenery pic , nature, flowers, sunset ... But all these can only become outdoor.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by virago
    Yeah, that's a popular one! I would say it's the nice pretty blossoms that attract them!
    Oh that is a good idea, so I get in at central station and walk towards hk station. Is it along those moving walkways? Just wonder if it will be too odd taking photos there with people busy walking pass ;p
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Posted via Mobile Device

Consider renting out some studio like this one :
    http://www.pasm-workshop.com

They have a lot of equipment available and for a small price you can learn a lot.

HC

tiggerbear likes this.

Who says you can't take pictures in dull weather? Mountains/skyscrapers + menacing skies = win

Can take photos in cloudy weather but I don't want to get wet or carry an umbrella with me , and the camera will get wet too
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerbear
    Oh that is a good idea, so I get in at central station and walk towards hk station. Is it along those moving walkways? Just wonder if it will be too odd taking photos there with people busy walking pass ;p
    It's in between them before you turn the corner (or after you turn the corner if you are going towards HK station). I haven't been there in a week or two so hopefully it's still there. It's really not that exciting actually but as you don't get blossoms here in HK (assume it too hot) people get excited about a large photo.

Anyway any good photographer can find a subject out of nothing so just wandering around can produce something out of nothing.
    tiggerbear likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast