Sevens Tickets Fiasco!! Has anyone got spare tickets?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

So then - organise a Geoexpats box. I believe (might be out of date) that the going price is HK$100,000 for an area seating about 40 people.

HKRFU is a business not a charity - why sell for $880 something you can get HK$2500 for?

Don't know the numbers allocated but every member of a HK rugby club is entitled to 2 tickets and will get them if they wish - that will be a large lump of tickets to local fans straight away.

Getting a ticket at the moment will probably be difficult (unless can arrange through company or similar) but contact rugby people nearer the time - lots of them get tickets for selves and friends and then have to bail at last minute.

Could have got a dozen tickets on the Friday last year for cost or free if in the right place at the right time...

>> HKRFU is a business not a charity

Might be some technicalities in that statement.... but I do think they might be organised as a non-profit....

Have sent their PR person an email ...

I got my tickets aggeess ago, through the HKU rugby team...and it was more than two tickets per person!

Claiming that people were going to buy 4 tickets is nonsense, they'd been sold a long time ago!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2