Bebo and MySpace

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

o ye, and facebook is definitely more US based..or well probably has more ppl from the US because it started off as just a US college network..then opened to US high skls..then slowly canada, then UK n then just opened up to everywhere else

Yes, I've noticed that facebook is also very US oriented. The drop-down country list doesn't even have the UK/GB/England though the region/city lists do have major UK cities.
    I have added one university to my network but can't see how to add another. I thought that it was supposed to be easy to use.

i dont think u can sign up for more than one network.....

anyone feel free to correct me if im wrong! but ye...i think u can just b under one network...

Facebook and MySpace

I have both but would probably recommend MySpace. I've found at least in the U.S. that once people graduate from College they rarely go back and check Facebook. In the U.S. even a lot of older people are now getting MySpace pages to show off pics of their families etc. Its also free so it won't hurt anything and if nothing else you can get your current friends to join and make pages too and at least keep up with them on there.

Hope this helps.

Thanks I'll give MySpace a go.