Dont make me laugh --- haha

Dont make me laugh --- haha

I have been observing people quite a bit in Hong Kong -- and one of thoose is that are the locals (hongkongers) that serious.
    I havent actually seen a group of people be it old or young laughing together or when i go out to eat everybody seems to be having a serious conversation and i havnet heard laughter. Even where i am staying i havent heard any laughter since i have been here. Like the family dont seem to have fun together laughing even the children. Back at home in the UK when i go out with my mates we have a right old giggle and whenever go to bars, restaurants even when i am sitting on the bus i can hear laughter. So why is it i havnet heard laughter here yet --- are people here just serious and get on with everyday life or am i just total observing the wrong thing here? Any of you guys feel the same as me or can shed some light on this matter. As I love a good laugh I do---

Last edited by GaGaLa; 05-01-2007 at 03:14 PM.

My Japanese staff laugh at me all the time.

You just haven't been here long enough Local people can be lots of fun!

Yes, I think you'll notice more laughter once you've been here awhile even tho it may be at you they are laughing !

Just kidding. I love to laugh too and I tend to hang out with people who are comial. I do know what you mean.

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Ha Ha Ha

http://www.laughteryoga.org/searchCe...me=Hong%20Kong

I went to a session once and haven't stopped laughing since.