Domestic helper

Closed Thread

Domestic helper

Hello All,

people tell me it is not possible to get a part time domestic helper - I only need two days per week? Anybody know the real story? or even know someone who can provide this service?

Shabby

Check your park and shop notice boards.

It is technically illegal to hire FDHs (Foreign Domestic Helpers) but something tells me that everyone does...

If you want a cleaning service which is legal, take a look at http://www.merrymaids.com.hk

Hi, i am looking for a job in Hong Kong. Please feel free to contact me 94566101 or 94566155. I am reliable, trustworthy, honest and very hardworking. You can send email at [email protected]. Thanks a lot and hope to hearing from you soon.

I put an add on Geoexpat classified and have found a "GEM" of a Part time Helper!!!

In need of part time

I'm in Hong Kong, tourist. Are you still in need of part time helper. Please call me 94566155. Thanks a lot and hope to hearing from you soon.

Applying for Live-out Domestic Helper

Hi Shabby,

I sent you a private message. Thanks!

Hannah

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    It is technically illegal to hire FDHs (Foreign Domestic Helpers) but something tells me that everyone does...
    I think that there are ways in which FDHs become Local DHs (like marriage). So not everyone has illegal part-timers. But there are a lot of part-time DHs out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth:
    I think that there are ways in which FDHs become Local DHs (like marriage). So not everyone has illegal part-timers. But there are a lot of part-time DHs out there.
    Also, several Nepalese who are legal residents are DH's too!

Several FDH and Local DHs advertise on: www.dollarsaver.com.hk

looking for part time work

Hi, have you found a part time helper, please call this number 94566101. If you can sign a contract to her, then it will be legal to work for you. Depends on what you agreed, how much you will pay for her or who will be the one to process the papers.