Like Tree4Likes

where can I change Argentine Peso in HK ?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

At the Airport there is a currency counter, they officially dont charge commission but their rate is lower. But if u are going to be using Manuel Tienda Leon buses to get to your hotel they accept USD Cash or CC and then once u are in the city centre u can change money at at money changers in Lavalle and Florida street

poissons likes this.

approximate rate of exchange is between 3.90-4 to 1 USD

thought I gonna share my experience with everyone.
    I flew into Belo Horizonte with no local currency on me.
    The bank was still closed ( at 9am) and once it opened
    I learnt they don't change small amounts or don't accept customers without account, something like that.
    Anyway, it took me a while until I learnt HOW TO EXCHANGE MONEY, just buy some small items at the airport's convenience store, offer them US$ and they will give you the change in local currency.
    I assume many Latin American airports offer this "service", or they just got the meaning of "convenience store" wrong

As to flight options, from here I would check direct flights to Washington DC or Chicago,
    flying over the North Pole is kind of "short distance". Then on to South America.
    ( Though I have never done this, I have looked into it )
    Keep in mind that flying to/through US is very rigid these days.

Also,if your final destination is not an airport hub then try to figure out whether there is a direct connection from Madrid or Lisbon.

Loz_2 and poissons like this.