is there room for me.

Closed Thread

is there room for me.

Right i am in a bit of a situation. I am currently staying at my friends with her and her family. Just had a major miscommunication with her parents -- well actually her mum. And i basically need to move out by end of this week -- well i want to move out.
    I can only afford a maximum of $3000 a month rent -- and i need a furnished place for 2months -- do you know how i could go about finding such a place such as a flat share etc or does anybody have any room they want to rent out to me -- or know of anybody -- if you do please let me know as be very much appreciated. If i cannot find a place then it is back to UK for me -- and i really do not want that just yet.

Trying to help

Heya Tiger,

We could help out for a few days (our place is small so unfortunately three people just wouldn't work). Which day do you have to be out by? We are leaving in the morning for a 10 day trip.
    I'll PM you if I hear of anything else.

Hang in there,
    ...............................b

Hey,

I also need to move out. If you're up for finding a place let me (PM me) know as there aren't too many places (in my budget) advertised at the moment.