Like Tree2Likes

Cost of pre wedding package

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Local wedding planning sites might be your best bet for this kind of information. Expats don't tend to do this Hong Kong form of wedding photography.

However, here is one place in Macau with prices.
    Wedding day and Pre-wedding Packages » jan wong photography

why would anyone take their wedding photos in a place that they are not connected too?
    why would you have wedding photos if you are not having a wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by Ansi:
    Well...i do agree with ur way of thinking carang, therefor as i plan,i wont held any wedding party so we decided to take pre-wedding and just go to registrasion, make it more simple. Till this moment i try finding information abt cost package but couldnt get it the price.
    Macau also good as so many old building and Portugal classic style....but do u know how much the cost "ma"?? I read that on some blog but didnt meantion the cost...hehehehe.
    Hopefully someone give me such of information... as i plan it on FEB to take pre wedding photo....Please Help ME..
    prices in Macau can be 5K or 30K it all depends.
    You should take a day trip there and see for yourself, it is rather small so easy to tour within a few hours. A lot are concentrated near by the Lou Lim Ieoc Garden / Tap Siac area.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbdonkey:
    why would anyone take their wedding photos in a place that they are not connected too?
    why would you have wedding photos if you are not having a wedding?
    We are all different.

why don't you go to a wedding expo and see the difference in style/quality ( for each company and country, according to the females, frances and mona lisa produce the most stylish and sophisticated photos, but also the most expensive, expect HK$20 ish) for yourself as well as your partner, determine whether which is suited for you and your budget, according to female friends and my wife, taiwanese pre-martial photos company emphasise on their natural flora/flauna which is more common in tw, shenzhen/china is a bit dated ( circa early 90' late 80's in style and photographic techniques but it's cheap)

I believe also places such as japan and korea are becoming popular as well.

pls note everyone, pre-martial photos is common practice in HK and Asia (but the actual wedding photos is also standard practice in hk as well).

also beware of hidden cost such as frames and deluxe albums, it can bump up the price significantly, more important additional photos is at a premium (HK$100 to HK$180 each) thus cheap package may be more expenisive if you decide that you want more photographs, (most local females expect the region of 45 to 80 photographs), thus cheapest package may turn out to be less value than an more expensive package.

Last edited by imparanoic; 08-11-2010 at 11:47 AM.

just like the hsbc ad (in uk a few years ago) each culture has different customs, ie, in malta, each guest expects a present from the couple...

sorry, correction - frances and mona lisa are hk based companies, in fact sister companies.

yes, hk is bit of missmash of cultures, a few decades ago, western white wedding dresses and cakes were not standard practice (still not popular in mainland at this current moment), even white weddings in hk churches are becoming popular, however, regardless of the amalgamation of cultures, the traditional chinese customs such as couple pouring tea to the parents, dowry given to bride's family, rather lavish wedding banquet as well as the guest giving out red packets (as opposed to gifts, however, this is stating to change) to the couple is standard practice hk as well

Well...thanks for all incoming information, there are helpful and it makes me more know abt preparation of pre wedding and be careful dealing with those wedding agency. However, i prefer classic style, natural or some sort of historical background, which i have no idea where should take as someone said...Taiwan only FLORA & FAUNA....and seems no suitable for me.
    Anyway...Many thanks for All your sharing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    prices in Macau can be 5K or 30K it all depends.
    You should take a day trip there and see for yourself, it is rather small so easy to tour within a few hours. A lot are concentrated near by the Lou Lim Ieoc Garden / Tap Siac area.
    thanks...i will take a look the place ur mention it.