In case of tourist's stomach

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo
    ewww far too much information faith!
    Hahaha...doesn't it make your day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunniefaith
    Hahaha...doesn't it make your day!!!
    Oh yes my days so much better now with visions of you with a dodgy tum and bum!

A quick note on the recurring "tourist stomach" problems....

Hi all,

I too have suffered quite a bit in the past few years with very similar symptoms and problems. Always had a nagging feeling of discomfort and bloating, along with othe frequent bowel issues I wont get into to much detail about. But needless to say I was a regular user of anti-diahrea pills and would never plan to do anything too early in the morning to give myself a chance to get over the worst of it. This was a daily thing. When it got too bad I would go to the hospital and get antibiotics and it would go away, for a couple weeks, then return.

This went on for 2 years solid, docs just always giving me more temporary relief. However, I am happy to say I have completely kicked this problem for more than 6 months now and have never felt better in China. What I did is not for everybody, but if you can do it, I HIGHLY reccomend trying it.

What I am speaking of is "The Master Cleanser". Google it and you will find lots of info. Basically it is an internal cleansing program like no other. If you have the will power and desire to follow it to the letter, the health benefits you receive will amaze you. Basically the program consists of eating no solid food what-so-ever for 10-15 days (or more) while drinking a cleansing solution of pure squeezed lemon juice, pure maple syrup and caynenne pepper mixed in water.

I know, I can hear it already...... Sounds crazy, stupid, ridiculous.....

Most people expect me to drop over dead while half way through. However I have recently completed a 7 day (short) program and completed many 10, 15, and 20 day programs in the past. In every situation I continued working, exercising and living as normal, with the exception of the diet.

The benefits are amazing and immediate! I cleaned that bug (along with 13 pounds of other gunk) out last time for good. My stomach has not acted up once since, and this is after 2 years of problems and discomfort.

Don't take my word for it though. I learned this program from a naturopathic doctor who taught me himself. I have done it over 15 times in the past and know many many more who have done 20+ days and only felt fantastic! All continue to do so to this day.

For my money, doing a cleanse 2X a year is so much better than sitting in nasty hospitals and taking antibiotics every 2-3 months.

Check it out, you won't be disappointed.....

sirant

Or you could take the easy way out and just go for hydrotherapy.

Hmmmm its about time I booked myself in again.

I used to get "stomach problems" frequently for more than six months and the doctors told me it was gastro-enteritis.

Ended up that it was actually my appendix and it nearly exploded but I got into surgery in the nick of time.

If in doubt, get it checked out.

Is that the thing/colonic Johnny Knoxville in Jackass did while wearing a Santa Claus outfit?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo
    Or you could take the easy way out and just go for hydrotherapy.

Hmmmm its about time I booked myself in again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3