What's Kurt got to do with it?

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Smile What's Kurt got to do with it?

What's Kurt got to do with it?
    As I was running to catch my subway connection this morning, I overhead the briefest snippet of conversation between two women who were exiting the train:

"Oh yeah, she was doing some real Kurt Vonnegut shit to me."

The other woman laughed sharply at that and I smiled as well, but mostly because I had no idea what the hell it meant. I was so perplexed in fact that I couldn't focus on the book I was reading.

Had the woman they were discussing been blaming her bad ideas on some made-up persona like Kilgore Trout? Or refusing to call to let people call her writing science-fiction? Better yet: had her lovemaking caused the woman in the subway to become unstuck in time?

I'd really like to know. Any thoughts?

By George ! he's gone and done it!

It's a site that does a word analysis on each SOTU speech.

Here are some results for Bush's previous SOTU speeches:
    • February 27, 2001: 4,367 words, with a grade level of 8.7. Top word was "budget" (26 times)
    • January 29, 2002: 3,829 words, with a grade level of 9.9. Top word was "America" (33 times)
    • January 28, 2003: 5,364 words, with a grade level of 10.2. Top word was "weapons" (27 times)
    • January 20, 2004: 5,169 words, with a grade level of 10.1. Top word was "America" (31 times)
    • February 2, 2005: 5,053 words, with a grade level of 11.5. Top word was "security" (29 times)
    • January 31, 2006: 5,321 words with a grade level of 10.8. Top word was "America" (31 times)
    Predict the grade level and top word (and frequency) for tonight's speech. The winner gets a free trip to the White House web site.

10.4 ...

By the way, his speech can be found here ... http://www.drudgereport.com/flash2f.htm

exactly how stoopid are you?

http://www.flashbynight.com/test/

I managed to get 24