Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By AceOfSpades

Look what you can buy for the princely sum of 3500 HKD :)

Closed Thread

The Peak / Czech Republic/ 36,000 ft in the air

Look what you can buy for the princely sum of 3500 HKD :)

Well here's a couple of pics of what I bought in India with the money I usually spend per month on night outs

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...5&l=fb8add8060

Have a look if your interested

(Vid)
    Last edited by AceOfSpades; 26-11-2010 at 09:35 PM.

Boris is ginger?

Nothing wrong with blood nuts lol A song about the word G I N G E R, eloquently expressed by, Timmy Minchin

Don't forget, only a ginger can call another ginger, Ginger lol

While we are on the subject of classic motor bike values, I have a 1970 Suzuki GT350 ( red tankblackwhite stripes) in mint ( un restored. non modified, lovingly maintained 13,000km) never dropped, original condition, one of the best examples globally I'd say, which my dad purchased new in Hong Kong. It rides sweet with plenty of midrange punch ( being 2 stroke). It's as old as me, and just a little curious as to what it might be worth. Dads been offered $5,000AUS for it in the past, but never had any interest in selling it. I don't either as it has been in our family for 40 years, and I plan on giving it to my son when he's old enough to ride.

Identical to this brochure picName:  1970_TS350II_Rebel_450.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  31.7 KB

Last edited by Skyhook; 27-11-2010 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfSpades:
    Well here's a couple of pics of what I bought in India with the money I usually spend per month on night outs

ROYAL ENFIELD 350 BULLET! | Facebook

Have a look if your interested

(Vid)
    Nice video, enjoy! Shame something so simple as sharing something so cool truns into another cat fight, happened to me last week when I asked about a Christmas dinner!!! :-)

Very nice, wish I had one of these too.

I wish it were simple to ride something like this in HK - I'd get one for me (I've only been on a motorcycle once and hated it, but that was because someone else was driving really fast and I'd just like to tootle around slowly!). Thanks for sharing - have fun with your new prize.

The Peak / Czech Republic/ 36,000 ft in the air

Thanks for the compliments guys, I just had this beauty do a round trip from Mcleodganj(Dharamsala) to Amritsar (500km) and the bike was amazing, although I am a bit saddle sore (could do with a more cushy seat) & half blind because of a damn lorry carrying cement (openly).

@MovingIn07, I am planning to bring this bike over to HK in the next few months actually.....well not this exact bike (its a 2002 model and it would need to pass a pollution test in HK which it would fail I am sure of it) but the guy I bought it from has a friend who's got a 1962 *UK made G2 Engine* for sale for around 9,000 HKD, which he's willing to trade this one + 6000 more HKD. But then again Idk if I want to go through the hassle of customs.

Btw. just curious....how much do you reckon I would get for the 1962 and/or the 2002 model in HK if I ship it over, register and sell at a later date?