Wanchai computer centre

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wanchai computer centre

Hello, I have looked for this computer centre 3 times now when in the area but can never find it. Last week i asked so many people even a policewoman who walked with me some way and then said its near the railway station down the alley, but i could not find it.So i carried on walking and asked someone else who pointed me back to where i had just been. So i gave up till next time. Im not really looking to buy anything special i just like to see what they have and checkout the prices in general. So could someone please tell me the correct address so next time i can be sure to find it. Also while im here, same question to the one in mongkok. thanks for your help. I read these forums every day i enjoy everyones comment about Hong Kong.Helps to pass the day on reading all about life here.
    Anyhow thankyou in advance. Bob.

Next to the Wanchai MTR exit on the south side of Hennessey Road is a McDonalds. Next to McD's is an escalator going up the WCC.
    The MKCC is on Nelson Street which runs straight ahead of the Bank Centre exit of the MK MTR station on the south side of Nathan Road. On exiting head for exit E then take either E1 or E2 depending on which one is signed as Bank Centre. Walk down Nelson Street for a block crossing a road of market stalls and the CC is on the right.

PM me if you want and I can take you there......I LOVE the computer centre. I also missed in 4 times when I first arrived. I work in Wan Chai and walk past it everyday. So if you want to find it one evening let me know.

Photo of the entrance...

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    Photo of the entrance...
    I love going to the computer centre but keeping Photo's of the entrance is a little scary KIA

wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by discobay:
    Next to the Wanchai MTR exit on the south side of Hennessey Road is a McDonalds. Next to McD's is an escalator going up the WCC.
    The MKCC is on Nelson Street which runs straight ahead of the Bank Centre exit of the MK MTR station on the south side of Nathan Road. On exiting head for exit E then take either E1 or E2 depending on which one is signed as Bank Centre. Walk down Nelson Street for a block crossing a road of market stalls and the CC is on the right.
    Thanks Disco. I will write this down and take it with me. Seeing the picture i dont know how i could walk past it with Mcdonalds there.
    So helpful thanks all.

WCC is pretty cool. Got me a USB WiFi card there last week. $160! Got 10 or 20 more dollars off after bargaining in Cantonese

Last edited by jayinhongkong; 29-01-2007 at 03:50 PM.

Yeah I had a bad day at work a week or so ago so went there and bought a new monitor......was sick and tired of looking at the laptop screen. Next bad day is a Keyboard and mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Monde:
    Yeah I had a bad day at work a week or so ago so went there and bought a new monitor......was sick and tired of looking at the laptop screen. Next bad day is a Keyboard and mouse
    Glad I am not the only one who find going to computer shopping as a way to decompress from a hard work day.

Cheers!

what kind of stuff should i expect to find there?

am looking for a 2.5" laptop hard drive, some Hong Kong power cords, a printer, etc.

should i expect computer components or just packaged retail stuff?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast