Patron Tequila in HK?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Cos it just seems that so many people like the Patron Tequilla... so it should be gone in half and hour not that I am an alkie or anything.. then again let me think about it....

I have to admit a secret love of Patron as well. In fact, I'm a huge tequila girl (just the sipping stuff, mind you...). Don Julio is another one of my favorites. Although it's expensive Agave has a great selection, and you can get your shots w/ sangrita to boot. I used to do alot of business in Mexico and it takes me back....good times indeed!

So are we gonna do this sometime or what??? We can do it at my place In SaiWanHo but nothing really by me for drinking afterwards since the Patron will be gone in before you can say...well...Patron.

So when is the Tequilla outing than ... make it in last week of April or something....

How bout tonight? :P Nah, how about Saturday? I haven't been out in a while (although I did spend a lovely five days in Phuket. It was great ).

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    How bout tonight? :P Nah, how about Saturday? I haven't been out in a while (although I did spend a lovely five days in Phuket. It was great ).
    I am in greater China... you cant expect me to fly back just to drink and than take the earliest flight back again can u ....

I am even gonna miss the Ladies dinner which I wanted so very bad to attend as we ll!!!!

So what was the response that we are expecting >?
    So at least I still have some share of the Tequilla when I return ?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4