Eternally confused

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Eternally confused

So i always figured that the older you get, the clearer you are about what you want to do or the talents you own that sets you apart....Silly it is...but how did you get to that place where you were able to identify your passions and be creative with it...some just know that they'r doing exactly what they were meant to and others luckily stumble upon it...Just curious to hear ur story...

I'm still figuring what I want to do in life.....And when I thought that I've figured it out, I realised that it's not what I really want. Basically, being humans, we sometimes want too much in life.

I know!..me too at times..im just growing tired of going in circles so to speak!

Well, at this point of my life...I just go along with life and I've learnt to live life the way it is...Not to want too much.

I want to be a male Tai Tai! Any hot, sexy, youngish, successful women looking for a boytoy to be a kept man?

Maq and Sunniefaith

I was exactly the same as you guys and didn't know in what direction to head careerwise etc.

This might sound like a cultish thing to do but I assure you its not, I got some books etc on life coaching and will be attending a course to become a qualified life coach sooner or later.

Its like seeing a shrink but they deal with the professional aspects of your life such as career prospects and friendships etc etc.

They give you options and avenues to pursue on to how to get out of the situation you're in etc.

Well worth doing to be honest.

Sylvesterjay, I know exactly where to find these tai tai's you're looking for, Harvey Nichols restaraunt on a weekday afternoon.

Thanx Jimbo....Yeah actually i heard the courses but not sure ifi wanted to answer 50 something questions..not really sure of the course content..is there a website?

The course is only if you wish to qualify and become a certified life coach.

Not 50 questions as such, its an initial chat with a coach and they ask you questions on what do you want to improve in your life and then suggest pointers for you to take a look into that may improve the situation you are in.

Hey Sylvesterjay,

Never give up the search. I can tell you it's worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    The course is only if you wish to qualify and become a certified life coach.

Not 50 questions as such, its an initial chat with a coach and they ask you questions on what do you want to improve in your life and then suggest pointers for you to take a look into that may improve the situation you are in.
    Jimbo,

Where are you taking the course at? What are the prerequisites? I've already got a postgrad diploma in counselling and guidance and was thinking about doing something like that some where down the road when i decide that teaching is enough for me. I've also been thinking of doing maybe a second masters. Thinking of doing in masters in Counselling as well.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast