Like Tree10Likes

Shooting / Gun clubs in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thank you very much for all the useful comments, Particularly raccon and DeletedUser. I shall check it out and see what i can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangejuice43:
    Thank you very much for all the useful comments, Particularly raccon and DeletedUser. I shall check it out and see what i can do.
    Hi OJ43, please let me know if you did find anything. I would like to check it out too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rappy.pee:
    Hi OJ43, please let me know if you did find anything. I would like to check it out too.
    Same here. Although I am sure that I can't practice my long-shot, I wouldn't mind staying proficient in my pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by UStoHKexpat:
    Same here. Although I am sure that I can't practice my long-shot, I wouldn't mind staying proficient in my pistol.
    Quite so. Back to the UK this summer for the first 1,000 yard competition in over six years! I'm hoping it's just like riding a bike...

Original Post Deleted
    Yeah, having a little trouble with their website though. Won't let me see their membership information.

Kahn-
    It has been a while since I hit 1000 yards. I only manage about 7/10 at that distance. Not to sound mean, but skills do get rusty. Good luck! though!

I shoot air gun at SCAA and emailed CGC to ask if myself and a couple of others could go there and give it a go, they said they don't allow this unless it is a corporate event. The clubs here really annoy me. They all have a very elitist attitude and have no interest in encouraging and looking for new members. Even at SCAA they wouldn't even let me step on the range until I joined the club and paid for SCAA and the club's annual fees as well as for a safety course. Thankfully SCAA is cheap, but pulling that at live ammunition clubs where the annual fees are like $30000+ is unreasonable.

Original Post Deleted
    Sweet! Thanks. I didn't even see the number on the site.

Original Post Deleted
    Hi. I'm going to Hong-Kong next week, and I really want to go to a gun club. When you went, did you have to have a gun licence to rent guns?

Quote Originally Posted by orientalmatt:
    Hi. I'm going to Hong-Kong next week, and I really want to go to a gun club. When you went, did you have to have a gun licence to rent guns?
    You have to go with a member.