can I get a refund?

Closed Thread

Thumbs down can I get a refund?

My husband and I bought heartrate monitors from a shop in IFC in January. We used it for 2 weeks and both oof our watches did not pick up the heartrate so we went back. The shop assistant recommended changing the battery, so we agreed. The following week, during the exercise, the heart rate kept changing to 0 through out the whole 45 mins of exercise. So we went back. The girl said she wasnt sure if it's normal to change to 0 or not wich I'm pretty possitive that it's not normal. She told me to leave it withher until Monday, she wll get back to me if it's normal. i said to her that I think we are entitled for a refund or a new watch. Again, she said we can not get a refund because it's the company policy that you can get the refund within 7 days. There must be some kind of law which protect consumers here!!! I left the watch there on Thursday last week. Today is Tuesday, I still have not hear from them. Whatshould I do. I only bought it for a month. We bought the most expensive ones in the shp, hoping that it will last!

Refunds are only possible within the first seven or ten days. After that any faults are rectified by the warranty provider. That is the way it works here which I know is not what you want to hear. It would be interesting to know if the other watches in the store show the same problem.

Never had that problem with a Polar, did with a Timex. And it is usualy the watch, not the transmitter.