Like Tree6Likes

WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO DISPOSE OF A BODY IN HONG KONG?!?!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

You drug the person so that they are mostly incapacitated but look drunk to outsiders. Then "help" them onto a bus that goes close to the sea .... then finish them off by the coast and over the side >>>>

mmmmmm first not everyone knows how to make dumpings and two if i drug the person around hong kong people would link that i was that last person to see the decease so.....i really need to read some police reports to get some kind of idea

McDonalds in Tuen Mun... There's normally at least 7 or 8 dead, or nearly dead, bodies propped up at tables near the front, nobody will notice another!

apparently according the film snatch, the gangsters in london, bricktop said "cut them up in quarters ( easier to carry/drag) and fed them to the pigs, but you want to take of all jewellry, teeth and etc prior to this as you dun want to sieve through pig sh!t"...

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    The most bizzare place a body has been found has been in Immigration Towers.
    Or in a flowerbox at Elizabeth House...

Many years ago one of the guys from my firm came back from a business trip and was promptly arrested when they found one of his DH chopped up (half of her anyway) and dumped in a bag in the MTR station. The other DH hacked her up in his apt after a fight but wrapped the body up in newspapers with the firm's name stamped on it so they thought it was him.
    Posted via Mobile Device

go to Tai Tam, they have a big Dam there