Like Tree5Likes

Western Bulldogs

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs down Western Bulldogs

It's funny how appropriate their team name is for this post.
    Not the best behaviour.. at least they weren't advertising themselves as Australian.

Original source - Western Bulldogs players in YouTube disgrace | News.com.au

Thank you for reminding me why I don't go to Lan Kwai Fong any more. Where on earth are "Asia's finest" when you need them? There must be enough evidence on that video for those kids to have their day in court isn't there?

Last edited by PDLM; 07-02-2011 at 08:31 AM.

You have to admit, the dude who did the Esky lid slide down the road, was pretty skilful. Fully sick bro....!

It reminded me of the band The Blue Man Group, without their make up on, especially the caterpillar dude... hahaha !.

Last edited by Skyhook; 07-02-2011 at 08:50 AM.

Aaaaahhh, the ol' esky lid slide. Brings me back to my childhood days of shooting down the grasshills on the esky lid..

Just goes to show how tolerant the locals are of appalling behaviour.

If those punks had tried that in London or New York they would have been, quite rightly, hospitalised.

They excuse this as Aussie larrikinism when really its just boring and cringe-worthy to watch and read about.
    Posted via Mobile Device

I'm Australian, I enjoy a sip or two, but this video is really shameful.
    PLDM raises a good point, I'm surprised the police weren't involved, surprising for such a long affair to occur without intervention.
    Esky slide, yes, there is talent there.. they are "professional" rugby league players..

CWBguy, I doubt anyone would want to intervene with these guys, they are quite burly...

They are AFL players not league players. The only time I bumped into a high profile league player back in Sydney I have to say he was a really decent bloke. Didn't even big note himself. Even shouted beers for me and my mates. Unfortunately its the minority that give sports stars a bad name.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:

CWBguy, I doubt anyone would want to intervene with these guys, they are quite burly...
    Up against a .38 or a .45, or a blade, I stand by my comment!

Thumbs down

Or the drivers could of just accelerated into these morons, doing the world a favour by inhibiting their ability to breed

I hate people like them...I *think* you can actually hear someone slagging them off in Cantonese in the beginning?

squid likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast