Classical musicians

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Classical musicians

Anyone here interested in playing chamber music? I have a friend who is starting a Mozart-centric chamber orchestra here, and would love some more players! PM me for details... should be really fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by mobespierre:
    Anyone here interested in playing chamber music? I have a friend who is starting a Mozart-centric chamber orchestra here, and would love some more players! PM me for details... should be really fun!!
    Anyone still interested please let me know. Thanks!

I play guitar but not professionally... but I love listening to the works of mozart, pachelbel canon in d major, the witches dance by niccolo and many others...

Quote Originally Posted by ratifying:
    I play guitar but not professionally... but I love listening to the works of mozart, pachelbel canon in d major, the witches dance by niccolo and many others...
    Hi, thanks for the reply. It would be great if we can play something. Will you be interested to play something with violin?

Im practicing ukelele, sure as long as have the instrument and time to practice why not.

Are you still in HK and interested in playing chamber music?

Still in HK and interested in playing chamber?

i'm here, interested in playing chamber music, let me know!

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Great. By the way, what instrument do you play and where are you located?

I play violin and piano, I’m in Island East. My violin has been in storage for a year but would not take too long to pick it back up hopefully! Where are you and what instrument do you play?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast