Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By berns

Bengali TV channels

Closed Thread

Bengali TV channels

Does anyone get bengali tv channels like Zee bangla or E tv in here in hong kong?

i dont think so

Quote Originally Posted by berns:
    Does anyone get bengali tv channels like Zee bangla or E tv in here in hong kong?
    i dont think so.. you can get the usual star packages from now tv at alarming rates though..if u want i can lend you some satyajit ray dvds..haha..

Hmmm....we have taken the now package but no bengali channel in that thanks for being kind abt the dvds will get in touch with you when I get some more time for the movies...actually my MIL needs th ebengali channels

As an aside, I'm wondering how you got a visa for your MIL to reside with you in HK?

We got dependent visa for her....may be coz ours was a really difficult and genuine case....she is a widow, 72 yrs, lots of health issues, my husband is only child etc....also my husband confirmed to incur all her costs....we also provided lots of original docs to support the above points plus lotsa pics of my husband and hers since his childhood till date to prove that she is his mom and the irony is is she is completely disliking HK....a new place at this age is difficult to get used to...

PDLM likes this.

Thanks for that - it's useful to know that these things are possible. Just to confirm - your husband is on an Employment Visa, not a Permanent Resident?