Scared

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

Trust me, I am very wary of my surroundings now. However....i have to walk along this path and obviously can't avoid it. Even to go to the supermarket. This guy was sat there waiting for me on a bench and said to me that he always see's me on the bus to central. So, that is also quite worrying. It seems worse at the weekends as he seems to know my routine. I may be a young 18 year old living on my own but my head is screwed on tight. Every time I go out I have to contact the police who are going to patrol the area but it still doesn't stop me worrying. However, I can't be followed by the police for the rest of my stay

Karate??

Kung Fu?? Tai Chi?? Tae Kwon Do, but you'll need to carry the stick around. Ninja-ing??

kelly, you poor girl. I know how you feel. The path that you're talking about, is it the one that leads to your school? Is there anyone or anywhere that you can move to? Does your finances permit you to more elsewhere?

So you know the guy that apparently did it, give the police a description etc and no doubt they'll pick him up sooner or later.

Rather than use the path can you get a taxi or anything like that to get to and from the supermarket?

Unhappy

The path leads directly to the school which is where the incident happened. He was sat on a bench practically waiting for me to walk along. I wasn't listening to my ipod at the time by the way to clarify that! Then i had two choices a)let him follow me back to the school even though he probably knew where i lived anyway or b)talk to him and then move away. So there i was talking to him...trying not to be friendly!Then, he asked to kiss me and i said no....have a boyfriend...which i don't...always a good exscuse though. So i then told him i needed to go because it was getting late and he said ok so i just walked off. I turned around the corner...the next thing i know he tries to kiss me, then I pull away, then when i tried to move...he grabs me and i scream. That's the story in a nutshell. Not a very nice experience at all. At the moment I'm staying with a friend in central for safety. Last night was the first time I had to courage to walk along that path at night on my own...and I couldn't stop crying! So now I keep thinking that he is going to be stood there waiting like before.

The mistake you made was that you spoke to him, he probably misread it as a come on.

Girl, be strong. Good that you're living with a friend now. Be strong, the bastard wants you to feel shitty. Don't let him win the game. Come out with us tonight. Have dinner with us.

Yes I know. The problem is, I either spoke to him or let him follow me back to the school gate and then spoke to him there. It was really strange because he was the type of guy that I don't think was threatening towards me. I didn't feel scared until he asked to kiss me and obviously the rest. If i saw him again I would probably recognise him but everyone just looks the same to me. I am the one that stand out in my area. It is so quiet near the school. I just feel like a prisoner here now because obviously I have support from friends, collegaues and the police but until I move out of the area I don't think I'll be ok. The thing is obviously with no degree my salary is not high enough to live on and provide myself with accomodation. I am finding myself another job for next year but obviously I am contracted until July.

Kelly

Look at the classifieds section. Someone is renting his or her place in Sheungwan for 6000. Is that within your budget?

No that's the thing. I was going to get my own place next year in Central but obviously now it is a problem. At the moment I either move or I'm not..just because I don't feel safe. About dinner this evening, I amafraid that I can't because I am having dinner with a friend....but thank you for the offer. Maybe I'll come out next time though! Obviously at the moment I am a bit on edge about where I'm going etc

Kelly

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast