Like Tree5Likes

Pre-wedding Photos

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    any photo unless the occasionnal instant snap shots is staged to a certain degree.

A marriage is about compromise and understanding the other one - if it is important to her, do it, and you might even like it (I stayed away from professionnal for a reason tho, felt cheesy and unpersonnal)
    it's a bargaining chip for the missus before marrige so you can keep your earth shattering home cinema system, 1000 cd collection and 20 years of video game equipment!!!

Too funny...

The little miss wants pre-wedding photos so that's pretty much the bottom line on that one. I don't get it...the prices make no sense (especailly since I have pretty nice photography equipment...there is a such thing as a tripod and I timer I told her) but it'll make her happy so done and done. Thanks to those who gave names/reccomendations. Looks like I've still got more research to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef_John:
    The little miss wants pre-wedding photos so that's pretty much the bottom line on that one. I don't get it...the prices make no sense (especailly since I have pretty nice photography equipment...there is a such thing as a tripod and I timer I told her) but it'll make her happy so done and done. Thanks to those who gave names/reccomendations. Looks like I've still got more research to do.
    love is all you need....
    Posted via Mobile Device

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3