Like Tree5Likes

Tailor for women?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Tailor for women?

I know there are loads around but I'm new in town and would prefer a recommendation. Just lost 10kg (yay!) which means that some of my good clothes are now too baggy. They were made to measure last year, too good to toss. Can anyone recommend a tailor who could alter them to fit? Thanks.

Wow, one week later and not one recommendation?

Agree with DeletedUser, I don't know of any tailors who cater particularly for women. My tailor has male and female customers as do most (I use La Moda in Wan Chai).

That said, if it's just alterations you can alternatively just take it to your neighbourhood alterations place.

Where do you live? Which area are you looking for?
    If you live in Discovery Bay, I'll be able to help you.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you very much!

It's more than just a little tuck here and there which is why I wanted a recommendation, I've completely changed shape. I'm in Mid-levels West.

Sue - I understand that - congratulations. If you don't mind coming to DB to get your clothes altered, feel free to pm me.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Try Margaret Court; they really cater to women. Reasonable prices for alterations, and the communication has been pretty easy. Spotlight on Hong Kong Tailors: Margaret Court | ButterBoom Hong Kong's Daily Blog

Hi Sue -- Please let me know if you've found a good tailor. I'm also looking for someone who can take in a beautiful velvet Tahari blazer (shoulder, sides) and do not trust the local neighborhood tailor for this. In fact, I don't think I would trust a tailor who specializes in men's suits either....If you find one that you like and recommend, please share!

Haven't got around to it yet, one of those things I keep putting off - a friend reckons I should go to Shenzhen.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast