Complaining to someones boss

Closed Thread

Complaining to someones boss

Have you ever gone to someones boss and had a chat about a problem you have with one of his employees?

Normally I can fend for myself but I don't always want to and I think I will take the next step and have a chat with this guys boss.

Make sure you stick to the facts, have proof, be logical. Do not allow personal feelings come into the discussion. You have an issue because of X and Y. This is how you see it.

That is the best i can offer today....sorry

Oakland, California and Shatin, Hong Kong

Having it in writing is good too... in case the boss is also an a-hole and goes "what chat?" in the future...

Oh, it's all in various forums around town so yep, I have it all in writing.

I never thought I would resort to something like this but I will. By the way, the boss is a social friend of mine who knows the subject is a little off his rocker.

Oakland, California and Shatin, Hong Kong

Oh in that case you're in good hands. Good luck and hopefully good riddance to the problem employee.

No it is not an employee, it is just a man I know who just will not stop pestering me - I am not talking abt a teen here, I'm talking mucho oldero.

I've spoke to my boss about a colleague and things were better after that....but not in the same situation as yours, i think