Sites to sell stuff online

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sites to sell stuff online

G'day mate.

I have a nice camera I want to sell. I advertised here, but nobody wants it

Can anybody recommend a site where I can advertise for a camera, except ebay (which seems to be only in Chinese, and anyway I don't like them very much because they keep changing policy, withdrawing items that have already been sold, etc.) and amazon (which doesn't seem to have a HK site, and keeps 8% of the sale price)?

Maybe a list of sites would help some people.

Thanks.

Oakland, California and Shatin, Hong Kong

I believe there are some camera stores that buy 2nd hand items... there's a thread in the Technology section for someone who wanted to sell a 2nd hand lens. There should be some recommendations for some stores which might buy your used camera. Good luck!

Thanks a lot.

If anybody else has any more ideas, feel free to post. I would prefer to avoid second hand shops, as they would obviously keep a commission.

Have you tried Yahoo Hong Kong? A few people have mentioned it to me but I have never used it.

Also, what is all the Hoolah over ICQ, is that an avenue?

Keep lowering the price if it doesn't sell and eventually someone will take it

Or just save your time and our time and give it to me. By the way what is it?

Thanks all.
    Discobay, a nice Panasonic FZ5 camera.

Looks nice on the dpreview site. What's wrong with it?

Quote Originally Posted by RastaMan:
    Thanks all.
    Discobay, a nice Panasonic FZ5 camera.
    Were my suggestions of any use? I'm curious too as I would like to sell some high ticket items but NOT ebay hongkong

Quote Originally Posted by discobay:
    Looks nice on the dpreview site. What's wrong with it?
    Nothing is wrong with it. Why should anything be wrong? I just want to upgrade, and won't need this one any longer.

goodkarma, I haven't checked these out yet. Haven't had time yet.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast