hourly hotels/motels in Central -- not for what you think

Closed Thread

hourly hotels/motels in Central -- not for what you think

I am absolutely going insane here. My apartment is being bombarded by construction noise. I just want to take a nice nap in the afternoon, for an hour or three. I haven't been sleeping well at all lately because of this construction; I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in weeks. I'm training for an athletic competition as well so I'm really quite beat up and need my sleep. I've tried everything. It's too loud to drown out with music or headphones. I can't use earplugs because of a deformity in my right ear.

I need a clean hourly place to lie my head in Central for a few hours each afternoon to recuperate. I'm in the mid-levels. Just as long as it has a bed and isn't a total junkie/whore house, I'll be happy.

My sanity thanks you in advance.

Thats one thing I hate about HK as well, constant construction. I would suggest a massage place (non happy ending ones) in Soho. They normally let you sleep for an hour or two after a massage.

Get out into the countryside? Find a nice patch of grass (like that patch up at the peak? or better, somewhere further out!) or beach (take a rug or something) should get some sleep there. you could even sleep overnight if you had a tent......

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Get out into the countryside? Find a nice patch of grass (like that patch up at the peak? or better, somewhere further out!) or beach (take a rug or something) should get some sleep there.
    http://hongkong.geoexpat.com/forum/5...ml#post1448073

Hmmm!

Get a pair of noise cancelling headphones, seriously it'll be the best investment you'll ever make.

There is a hotel at Wellington St. called Butterfly. check with them.