Like Tree104Likes

Electric Bicycles

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix2:
    Mountain bike helmets are very different thatn full motorbike racing helmets....
    Again some are crap, some are good, the ones that hardly impact our field of vision are open vertiacally and horizonatally.

I do find my respirator affects my sub 1m field vision which I need when I am going on the egde of the pavement or tight spaces.
    Fantastic picture!

Are you wearing a respirator every day? As a tall person, I find wearing a mask creates a blind spot when small things rush near me in a random manner - like dogs, children and short people.

Quote Originally Posted by DimSumBond:
    Fantastic picture!

Are you wearing a respirator every day? As a tall person, I find wearing a mask creates a blind spot when small things rush near me in a random manner - like dogs, children and short people.
    at the moment no, but if I go to any place that is high risk yes.
    On a similar subject my friend was suggesting a buy vari-focal glasses.... I am a bit scared as I tend to ride in town have you have to use your short distance field visiion...

Quote Originally Posted by DimSumBond:
    Fantastic picture!

Easy solution:

Name:  200518135042-02-ocean-city-md-bumper-tables-grab-super-tease.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  80.5 KB
    Fenix2 likes this.

I have been wearing vari-focals for more years than I can remember, just a bit strange for the first few hours as I was looking down at my feet as I approached the curb-side.

So much better than doing a "Jerry Desmond" compere from way back in the days of solely Black & White British Bucket Company TV.

He annoyed me, and so many others that he was "relieved of his duties" for - forever reading his text questions and then taking off his "looking glasses" - and then putting them on again to read the next question to the contestant --> Ad nauseum !!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18