Subway Etiquette

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

The topic of this thread is "Subway Etiquette" -- please keep all replies on-topic from now on or this thread will be locked.

Please respect the rights of all registered members, expats or not, to participate in the discussion. Locals also can contribute to and help out the expat community, don't we all agree? (That's a rhetorical question.)

Ok then, from here on:
    NO MORE OFF-TOPIC POSTS IN THIS THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bing
    don't even get me started talking about chicago public transportation- i think the L (elevated train system) is otherwise known as "hobo bum crack fiend urine respository"....though i still think ny's is worse...
    I've seen people smoking formaldehyde dipped cigarettes on both the downtown 1 and uptown A trains. In the second case, one of the guys fell on a cute girl, bounced off her and hit the floor. They were terrified, and one of them was looking at me with pleading eyes. I was carrying tear gas/OC spray, but figured I'd better wait to see what happened before intervening. Fortunately, nothing else went down. The girls got off on 42nd, so me and my buddy did too, and then we took the downtown train back to Penn Station. Definitely nothing like the NYC subway system

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8