Which apartment complex in Heng On/Ma On Shan?

Closed Thread

Which apartment complex in Heng On/Ma On Shan?

Hello,
    Our 5-year-old daughter has secured a place in RCHK. (Renaissance College). We're trying to zero down on an apartment close to her school. We looked at Vista Paradiso...seems nice but less efficiency of living space. We looked at close to 1000 sq ft, but ended up wiht net area of only 670 something for a preposterous price! So we are continuing to look at more apartments nearby...we have been told about Sausalito, Monte Vista etc...but havent seen any yet. We have no idea about the apartments there. Our priorities are
    - should have a clubhouse/pool
    - preferably have a shuttle bus to kwun tong or diamond hill (my husband works in taikoo), or some feeder bus to these places or ma on shan plaza
    - should be close to the school. I'm okay with using the school bus facilities for short distances.
    - some amenities nearby.

We are looking for good value for our money (dont we all?) We thought moving from Taikoo Shing to Ma On Shan would give us more space....for lesser money...well my presumption was wrong I hope some inputs from you can prove my presumption right!

Please suggest some good apartment complexes.

Thanks for your help.

We are in sausalito, its very near to RCHK walk of 10 min i think.it does have a pool/clubhouse.It does not have any shuttle bus.bus 286M goes to daimond hill have a bus stop just by the building.

Thank you, sam22. Good to know that there is bus to diamond hill, will make life a lot easier for my husband