Dating Scene....?

Closed Thread

Dating Scene....?

Hey, I feel incredibly stupid for posting this question, I personally don't care, I've only been here 3 weeks and my only goal is to find an amazing job that I couldn't get back home in the US. But a lot of people that I meet and friends back home in the States keep asking me this "What is the dating scene like, I hear that it's really hard for western women because all the western/expat men like the local females and so do the local men?" Anyway- stupid question so don't make me feel shallow about asking it- I just want to give an educated answer to people here that ask me and get my "L.A" friends something so that they'll stop bugging me about it! Thank so much!

western women in general are taller.
    Only tall Hong Kong men will consider western girls

Thanks so much for your reply. That helps a little bit. Any more opinions out there?!

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

Ahem,...maybe I can help....I'm single, I'm an expat, and I wouldn't mind dating you......what say??

I hope that answers all your questions......

Be more open minded!

If there is a general lack of options among single western women I would humbly suggest to that woman that she open up her options. There are more than 6 million people in Hong Kong and some recycled Expats. Now, there must be some Asian men that are interested. But if you have exhausted your resources then try dating a Expat man with a girlfriend. Expats can always use more girlfriends! Or even start dating members of the same sex. I mean women aren't that bad. Speaking from experience. Hong Kong could use a little more lesbian action! That wouldn't offend me in the least. In fact, I'd welcome it! Just don't give up! Western men are generally thought of as crude, unintellegent, and maybe even barbaric in thier respective countries but here they are treasured and highly revered. If you grew up in a femenist dominated society like the U.S. it may take to a while to get use to.

>> dating a Expat man with a girlfriend

not acceptable in Chinese culture

John, Please don't post on behalf of other guys ever again! That has to be one of the most stupid posts i've read.