renovation work

Closed Thread

renovation work

Hi there,

know this has been asked before, but does anyone have the contact details for a reliable, contractor that they's had experience with?

I just bought my place and need to knock down one of the walls and repaint the place.

thanks

Do you speak the lingo?

that's the problem. not a word!

Sorry just noticed your reply.

This site is regularly forgetting to notify me of replies!

I can pm you my friend's details in the business who has a good understanding of English.

hey no worries! it's ok found a guy thorugh the dollarsaver who seems, so far to be doing a good job for a very reasonable price. will let you know how it goes, if anyone else is interested?

they've knocked down the wall already and plastered it (looks great) they'll be finishing may 22nd!!

Hi,

How was the contractor - would you recommend him? If so, would love to have his contact details. Thanks!

hey there,

I used Eddie Cheuk's workshop:
    eddychuekworkshop.com

2570 9772, 92727533

They did a great job on my place and couldn't be happier. I made it clear I had a limited budget so they worked with me to find ways of cutting costs etc... without compromising the overall result.

The actual handyman couldn't speak english, but when they did the site visit a woman came (I think it was Michelle) who speaks perfect english and translates for you.

good luck

er, that isn't a link to anything about Eddy Cheuk - that's a cybersquatting search site!

Thanks jen24!

I called Eddy but he charges a fee just to give a quote because my house is in New Territories.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a contractor in Tai Po or Shatin area?

Thanks!

We're currently having some renovations done. The work should be completed next week. Its too early for me to recommend the contractor but PM me and hopefully will be able to give u some feedback and contacts #s next week.