Shipping.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Peak / Czech Republic/ 36,000 ft in the air

Shipping.

Hey guys,

I've finally decided to bring ALL of my Royal Enfields to Hong Kong (5 in total), but I am having a bit of a difficulty getting info on good shipping agents/companies. I looked at Kerry Logistics, however their quotes are just way too high. Can anyone recommend a good shipping agent/company and rough estimate of how much it will cost me (packing will be done before hand) for the whole shipment?

Specs for the box(s) are roughly 2.5mX1mX1.8m and should weigh around 190-210 KG

That's too many Enfields for one man. Luckily I'm here to generously offer to look after one of them for you if you don't have a big enough shed to keep them in.

Ace,

you need a freight forwarder like Kerry logistics.

Here are a few names of the international ones but you can contact the local ones in india too, just call em and shop for rates.

Schenker
    Kuehne Nagal
    DHL
    Panalpina
    Collyer

@dipper, Hahaha I might take you up on that offer at some point depending on if they will fit in my garage or not

@Bak875, Thanks for the info mate, my main concern is the whole logistics part. Because 2 of the Bikes are stored in Calcutta right now, the other 3 are up in the Himalayas (Mcleod Ganj, Dharamsala) so I need to find someone who can bring the 3 bikes from there to say Calcutta (if they have ships leaving the port there to HK) and then ship them to HK.

try calling Yuen at ACE on fuk lo tsuen road, I know he was involved in the shipping of a R1 from wales.. I remember being stunned at how cheap it was...

he was helping them get tested or something for licensing or summat?

hey, i use Everwins for my clients, he's pretty nice guy and always give me discount. I'll PM you for his details so you can ask for a quote.

Thanks will, got your PM. Going to give him a call soon.

dont call me will LOL, use Jolie instead

Oh right Jolie, my bad. Thank alot

Quote Originally Posted by audiot:
    try calling Yuen at ACE on fuk lo tsuen road, I know he was involved in the shipping of a R1 from wales.. I remember being stunned at how cheap it was...

he was helping them get tested or something for licensing or summat?

Thanks mate, For testing and licencing it shouldn't be a problem, all 5 bikes are over 25 years old. But first I need to see the over all cost, if anything I will be brining over 2 of my fav RE's 1962 and a 1950 if all else fails

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast