Dentist Needed!!!!!!

Closed Thread

Dentist Needed!!!!!!

WISDOM TOOTH........pain!!!

Please recommend one for me. I don't have dental cover, so money is coming out of my own (not very fat) wallet.

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by chopstick mash:
    WISDOM TOOTH........pain!!!

Please recommend one for me. I don't have dental cover, so money is coming out of my own (not very fat) wallet.
    I would go to one of the good hosptials in hk for a referral. They will often have a directory of medical professionals who will be associated with the hospital.

There are also Dentists professional associations that can refer you, although I understand you are in no mood to be waiting around. But you may be able to get this on the phone w/n a few minutes.

for pain - See if you can get oil of camphor, applied topically, at the chemists or even codeine.
    Last edited by sarpesius; 04-05-2007 at 11:26 PM.

In central, QMH (quality medical healthcare) in Princes Biulding 5th floor(my stock answer to doctor and dentist questions). I dare say lots of other places are cheaper though.

There are a number of dentists in the building on the corner of Stanley Street and D'Auilar Street (The road up to LKF) that friends of mine go to and they all have lovely teeth!

Exclamation American Dental Group

American Dental Group
    Prince's Building, Central
    Call them at: 2526 2288

All Dentist and their Assistants here are educated in USA.

Call or go in person first thing in the morining I believe on Saturday they open at 8am as wisdom teeth pain is NOT good and if not addressed can cause damage to your teeth and gums that cannot be fixed.