Like Tree2Likes

Best Cinema For Seat Size?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Best Cinema For Seat Size?

Haven't been to the cinema here in nearly 10 years, which one has the best / most comfortable seats? Age and a dodgy knee give me new priorities over sound and screen size.

I seem to remember mobile phones and people talking a lot was also pretty rife, is that still the same?

Ideally not CyberPort as we live in Sai Kung and that's a long trip.

Thanks in advance

I go to the one in Po Lam since its the closest but i find all cinemas uncomfortable especially watching movies that are 2-3 hours long, its probably why I havent been to one in ages as well.

Download and watch in the comfort of your sofa, get one of the China made DVD players which you can plug in a thumb drive, then u dont even have to burn dvds or convert

Do you need width or legroom?

Either way though, Palace IFC and AMC Pacific Place are both pretty good.

Legroom is my goal, I need froom for my legs to move not spread my bulging belly, thanks for those suggestions.

wtbhotia, I'm with you on that generally, movies being a more standard 2+ hours these days just does not increase my cinema desires, however occasionally I want to see a movie on a big screen and not wait for it's DVD release (I've never been impressed with watching films pirate ripped before their DVD release, the quality is nearly always not worth it).

the grand cinema, elements in kowloon station has possibly the best for leg room and comfty seats.

IMO, the best cinema in HK, also cheaper than IFC palace and pacific place amc, even cheaper standard chartered card and best for sound and visuals

Fiona in HKG and DocYoda like this.

How big is your ass, we need more important details!

if it's a once in a while thing with friends, try the Directors Club at City Plaza in Tai Koo Shing...

Go to the star suite at grande cinema elements. They are basically large lazy boy chairs

Palace IFC - all the others are too small to be called a cinema!

If you do the VIP at the grand they have recliners. Very comfy

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast