reasonable telephone service back to USA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by caribbeancoast:
    try Siprano.com, its free to the US and Canada. Flat monthly fee of HK$88 comes with a US phone number too.
    And for $88 per month you could get approximately 9 hours of calls to the US with PCCW, so you'd have to be calling a lot for that to make sense.

roaming with the same siprano service

siprano is also a cheap international roaming using the findme feature that comes with the subscription. my family from america calls the siprano number and its free too.

I used to use zone1511, but the customer service and voice quality is very poor, so I moved to HGC 0060. ZOne1511, was really a disappointment.

HGC 0088 is cheap but quality can be iffy at times. Flat rate of HK$38 per month for unlimited calling to US, UK and other places.

try 1507. I use it a lot...cheaper using mobile.

can the other international services be used by businesses? i understand they are only for personal use.

all we know we use the same siprano in japan, singapore when we travel and it works, the rates are very cheap and my family from america calls us for free indifferent to our location in the world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2