Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By dipper

odd request - feeding fish

Closed Thread

odd request - feeding fish

Hi everyone,

I have an odd request, but its a little urgent, so I hope someone can help me as soon as possible.

I would like to know where it is I can feed fish with some bread crumbs, what locations would I be able to feed some hungry fish? I will probably go to the kowloon TST seafront to do it - but anyone know any places where I can do it? Anyone knows please help!!

That was indeed a strange request. It must be some kind of a new fetish that I hadnt heard of.

For those who like feeding fish on the Island, Wong Nai Chung Reservoir park makes a good spot accessible by taxi. There are also ducks, turtles and various birds around.

Original Post Deleted
    I know for sure there is one in Chimelong safari park. There could be one in SZ zoo, but not 100% sure.

They eat leaves and thin branches.

Let us know how your feeding session ends up.

i doubt there are many fishes near the polluted victoria harbour, possibly best bet if you head out on an island such as tap mun ( grass island) where the water is cleaner.

please note not all fishes eat bread ( though when i was in phuket, snokelling and feeding fishes was really nice)

why don't you go to tung choi street and buy some fresh water fishes, fish tank and a filter ( feed them with proper fish food as it's there is more nutritional value) you can feed them to heart's content ( try not overfeed them though as the excess food will poison the water with ammonia and nitrites and lower the oxygen levels)

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    I know for sure there is one in Chimelong safari park. There could be one in SZ zoo, but not 100% sure.

They eat leaves and thin branches.

Let us know how your feeding session ends up.
    There are giraffes for feeding at SZ zoo, yes. I've fed them at Chimelong - they're quite attractive close up, and pretty friendly

Lavender Garden in Fanling, and TaiTong Lychee Valley in Yuen Long both have fish and goat feeding.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using GeoClicks Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by fishfeeder:
    Hi everyone,

I have an odd request, but its a little urgent, so I hope someone can help me as soon as possible.

I would like to know where it is I can feed fish with some bread crumbs, what locations would I be able to feed some hungry fish? I will probably go to the kowloon TST seafront to do it - but anyone know any places where I can do it? Anyone knows please help!!
    'Feeding the fishes' is clearly a gangster euphemism. He's killed a baker and is asking for tips on how to dispose of the body. Don't answer him, lock the door, call the police and then hide under the bed in case he sends the boys round.
    Satay Sue, wtbhotia and Ramdom like this.

Have you tried the fish and pet shops in Prince Edward?

Quote Originally Posted by dipper:
    'Feeding the fishes' is clearly a gangster euphemism. He's killed a baker and is asking for tips on how to dispose of the body. Don't answer him, lock the door, call the police and then hide under the bed in case he sends the boys round.
    i am sure that pig farmers are associated with killers, ie, snatch.

look up 'Robert Pickton' on wikipedia to see how true you are!