Like Tree43Likes

Not liking the landlord

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Too Much Information

Sorry! Hope you weren't all alone....? Drinks were good thanks, we just bar-hopped in Soho, too stormy to venture far!
    OK, I just had a couple at stormies in Elements and then went home for a dinner of s/w. Hope you had fun.

Aw, you are making me feel bad!
    Actually Mr SS and I were discussing Geoexpat last night - he said "I had a look through a few threads. There's a few quite interesting people, one called Satay Sue - you should PM her I reckon you'd get on really well...."

Actually Mr SS and I were discussing Geoexpat last night - he said "I had a look through a few threads. There's a few quite interesting people, one called Satay Sue - you should PM her I reckon you'd get on really well...."

You should suggest he would get on with her too and suggest he takes her out for a nice expensive meal
    Satay Sue likes this.

hahahah lol!!!
    Looks like mr. ss really knows you well....

In HK the onus is on the one moving in to clean it...the previous tenant can just walk out...but they can leave their grime there...and as for the landlord...they don't give a shit as long as they get money...and a hike in price every year or less...

Last edited by mr nobody; 24-06-2011 at 08:11 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7