Like Tree45Likes

Huge Blast in Oslo

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

Original Post Deleted
    It seems Oslo Police were busy dealing with the bomb and the chance that there could be more bombs. The bomb 2 hours previous probably put a huge strain on the Oslo Police as it was unprecedented and very unexpected.

He also dressed as a police officer and used the bombing as an excuse to get onto the island to ask questions. I guess some people thought the police were already there.

I guess the same would happen in HK. A highly trained and armed police grown complacent, maybe by having done their job too well, who knows. Norwegian Police are like HK police, spending their days dealing with relatively 2-bit criminals and traffic offenders, when something finally happens they are too busy with parking tickets or people cycling on pavements or whatever IMO..

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    I guess the same would happen in HK. A highly trained and armed police grown complacent, maybe by having done their job too well, who knows. Norwegian Police are like HK police, spending their days dealing with relatively 2-bit criminals and traffic offenders, when something finally happens they are too busy with parking tickets or people cycling on pavements or whatever IMO..
    Not really true... HK police guard the borders and seas of the territory, unusually, so they are a part-paramilitary force.

HK police cant even take a slap from a woman, ever mind dealing with an event like norway.
    virago, Loz_2, Cwbguy and 2 others like this.

‎"Unnamed Norwegian and US officials told the Associated Press that the men were members of al-Qaeda and had been under surveillance for a year." -next day: "Police have charged a 32-year-old Norwegian man over both attacks."

Quality journalism right there, BBC. Just google those quotes, I ain't even lying. Og ja eg er osso fra norge, stavanger.

luckycat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WMDS:
    HK police cant even take a slap from a woman, ever mind dealing with an event like norway.
    HKers are really smart. He knew there was a camera recording so he went down like he got punched by Mike Tyson and got her in court with a conviction and fine.

I would have roughed her up real good if it were me, push her to the floor and drag her face down for ten metres before handcuffing her up. Disgusting bitch.

Original Post Deleted
    It took them around 30 minutes to get to the island but several hours to search/secure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccon:
    It took them around 30 minutes to get to the island but several hours to search/secure it.
    Yes, they were telling friends and families of those involved not to call them in case their phones rang and gave away their positions if they were hiding.
    A totally dreadful situation and my heart goes out to all involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolke:
    I would have roughed her up real good if it were me, push her to the floor and drag her face down for ten metres before handcuffing her up. Disgusting bitch.
    Presumably you would accept it as justified if you were subsequently raped by a big black guy called Bubba on A-wing while doing hard time for assaulting a prisoner...

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    Presumably you would accept it as justified if you were subsequently raped by a big black guy called Bubba on A-wing while doing hard time for assaulting a prisoner...
    Last time I checked...Hong Kong wasn't the United States....and HK prisoners don't spend their entire day trying to smuggle in drugs, stab someone, start a fight, playing with dildos or raping brothers of the same sex...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast