Ngong Ping 360... anybody brave enough...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by m_ichelle12:
    you know what I actually dont mind the cable car again for a short ride plus a few drinks before I board hehehe...

I have not been to Ocean Park yet hahaha... how is it like?
    i think Hk ocean park = singapore ocean park + few rides.

I dont think there is ocean park in Singapore...

Quote Originally Posted by m_ichelle12:
    I dont think there is ocean park in Singapore...
    a kind of .. at sentosa island..

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    The efficiency rate is 98.5 % (SCMP from this week) not bad for what you call "frequent stoppages".
    "The accident was the most serious setback for the 125-million-US-dollar attraction, which has been dogged by a series of mishaps which began even before it opened last September.

Technical problems delayed its original opening for two months and were followed after its opening by a number of incidents on the cable car ride in which passengers have been stranded for up to two hours by mechanical problems. "

http://news.monstersandcritics.com/a...ble_carsplunge

I wouldn't exactly describe this as something to be proud of, would you?

well SHIT happen... what can we do? I'm glad no one is hurt, dont think about the bad side, take this as a signal. I think no one want anything bad to happen, I believe they will make it much more safer now and to measure every possible things that might have go wrong, which is a very good thing....

wow it seems Kelly was right!!!!! an accident at Six Flags, that was covered up, received no media attention, special treatment from the goverment to hide it...

(CNN) -- A girl's feet were cut off Thursday when a free-fall thrill ride malfunctioned at the Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom Amusement Park in Louisville, Kentucky, police said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/06/21...ent/index.html

But it is on CNN isn't it? it definately is crazy... well everything that we do, have a certain kind of danger. But I think those Machine in Amusement Park where children will be invovled should be double secure before letting it run...

Quote Originally Posted by tinybear:
    "The accident was the most serious setback for the 125-million-US-dollar attraction, which has been dogged by a series of mishaps which began even before it opened last September.

Technical problems delayed its original opening for two months and were followed after its opening by a number of incidents on the cable car ride in which passengers have been stranded for up to two hours by mechanical problems. "

http://news.monstersandcritics.com/a...ble_carsplunge

I wouldn't exactly describe this as something to be proud of, would you?
    Did I say I was proud?

I am just saying before jumping and asking for the Manager to be fired, we should let them carefuly find what was the problem. Once we know, then conclusion can be drawn..for know we can just wait.

As for delays at the beginning when they opened I would say it is quite common. Very few similar projects start without any setbacks...then again, not saying it is good or you have to be proud of, just saying that it isn't uncommon...

Quote Originally Posted by sylvesterjay:
    wow it seems Kelly was right!!!!! an accident at Six Flags, that was covered up, received no media attention, special treatment from the goverment to hide it...

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/06/21...ent/index.html
    Yes, you're right and I'm wrong. Are you happy now?

yep! just blew my mind that you made that statement in the first place. were you smoking some wacky weed at the time?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast