Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Max

Vespa Scooters in Hong Kong

Closed Thread

Vespa Scooters in Hong Kong

Does any one know where to purchase new or used Vespa scooters in Hong Kong?

I have heard that there is a place in Mong Kok, that sells them, but dont know where?

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

There is a dealer on Soares Avenue, in Ho Man Tin (just off Waterloo Road, before the Metropole Hotel)....try there.

SirFlopALot likes this.

If you are taking the MTR, its Yau Ma Tei exit onto Waterloo Road, walking 5-10 min towards the Metropole (famous Patient 0 SARS site, if you are into local trivia). Before you reach Metropole, on the same side of Waterloo as the hotel, (I believe there may still be an HSBC?) turn left onto Soares and rows upon rows of scooters will be there. Shop is right on the corner too, btw.

Still searching for USED vespas?

okay been to the place in Mongkok, thanks for the directions, but they only sell new models, does anyone know where you can pic up used vespas for around HKD$ 10000 to HKD 12000?

Quote Originally Posted by hkbok:
    okay been to the place in Mongkok, thanks for the directions, but they only sell new models, does anyone know where you can pic up used vespas for around HKD$ 10000 to HKD 12000?
    This guy is in Vietnam and restores vintage Vespas, he's very well regarded and I know a few people who have bought off him. Vespa Scooter Guy - Restored Vintage Vespa scooters

As soon as he gets a model in that's not bottle-green or red, then I'm buying one..

Good luck and any other Vespa dealers in HK?

6 year old post dude!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Good threads never die..

Anyone know of any Vespa dealers in HK?