Who knows why it's hard to make friends in HK!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

I'd like to make some good new friends too. Put me in the loop...

Adriana

Maybe try posting on threads that are little newer. 90% of the people on this one probably no longer reside in HK...

You have to be specific with your request, otherwise you will end up with people not your desire age range. I noticed that age play a big part in HK culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Baubei:
    You have to be specific with your request, otherwise you will end up with people not your desire age range. I noticed that age play a big part in HK culture.
    That seems like a good way of limiting your range of friends. Mine vary from 20 something to 70 something.

Thank you, TS888...

Are you an administrator here or a passer-by (just curious...)?

I arrived in HK on my own and have always found it very easy to make friends here. This may be partly because I arrived before the internet appeared, so had to go out and meet people. But HK is very sociable and I still meet new people every time I go out. I can't see how anyone could have trouble making friends here.

Dear All

I am HK Local and I am interested in meeting some new friends here. My english is not very good but I am willing to try. I am 26, male.

In HK, some of them are sociable and kind but some of them are not, sometimes it depends on where they live. As a HK local, I agree residents living in HK Island is more kind than in Kowloon and NT.

Dear All

I am HK Local and I am interested in meeting some new friends here. My english is not very good but I am willing to try. I am 26, male.

In HK, some of them are sociable and kind but some of them are not, sometimes it depends on where they live. As a HK local, I agree residents living in HK Island is more kind than in Kowloon and NT.

How do people usually meet new people? Do you go to a bar alone and just start a conversation with someone and exchange numbers? Where do you usually meet new friends?

I'm 25/female and what do other 25 year old girls do to meet new people? I can't imagine going to a bar alone.

Quote Originally Posted by rottenlemon:
    How do people usually meet new people? Do you go to a bar alone and just start a conversation with someone and exchange numbers? Where do you usually meet new friends?

I'm 25/female and what do other 25 year old girls do to meet new people? I can't imagine going to a bar alone.
    you can go to geo gatherings. just keep an eye on events being organised. you can go there and make friends.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast