General Guys' Point of View

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Michelle, if you can accept a man having another woman at the same time. He will not be asking for privacy anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by meemiathai:
    Michelle, if you can accept a man having another woman at the same time. He will not be asking for privacy anymore.
    You will be very suprise... I want him to do what he feel like and in fact I support his fantasy.. we discuss this topic before about having a third person involve and I agreed moreover I told him, if him would like to experience something new on his side, it is okie too, just had to let me know and I'll understand. It may sound strange but my mind work this way
    I believe that in a relationship, there should be freedom and that freedom must built on respect and communication.

Quote Originally Posted by m_ichelle12:
    You will be very suprise... I want him to do what he feel like and in fact I support his fantasy.. we discuss this topic before about having a third person involve and I agreed moreover I told him, if him would like to experience something new on his side, it is okie too, just had to let me know and I'll understand. It may sound strange but my mind work this way
    I believe that in a relationship, there should be freedom and that freedom must built on respect and communication.
    Him: Honey, I feel like getting s*** by a hooker tonight, you don't mind me going?

Her: sure my love no problem go ahead, just remember your little cap

Him: of course I won't forget. Oh almost forgot to tell you, I called XXX and he is OK for a threesome this week end. OK gotta go now, see you later and have a nice movie

Her: See you later and hope you unload well. If she does it bad no worry I can help you when you come back.

ahhh the world would be so much easier wouldn't it :-)

haha. funny stuff. i was thinking along the same lines, but mat got there first.

anyways, a hottie who is down for a threesome because she's crazy about her boyfriend? that's marriage material. got a sister?

men are pretty insecure and the thought that our girl is keeping secrets, no matter how insignificant, makes us think something is going on when there probably isn't. probably a control issue.

if he wants to read your mail, just say no problem as long as you can read his. shows that everything is a two way street. no need to explain it...sounds like you are rationalizing a bad act.

i'm big on trust, no matter how curious i am, i never read my girl's emails or ask her about her past boyfriends, or look over her shoulder when she is online. and i expect her to give me the same courtesy. isn't full disclosure the result of a lack of trust? also, you probably don't want to know some things no matter how much you think you want or need to know.

It depends on the guy too. I've had trust issues with my current girl, even though I have no reason at all to doubt her (she's amazing). She's tough, though, so if I doubt her, she's gonna walk. I realize I'd be a complete and total twat if that happened, and that she loves me in the most positive way possible. She's extremely hardworking, unlike me, so sometimes I get a little peeved when she's too busy to come over and attend to my needs..lol..nah, but everyone's different.

You either accept people for who they are or you don't. It's worth trying to work with people though, or we'll end up with a 70% divorce rate like the US has. I'm going to try my best to make this work.

Last edited by jayinhongkong; 26-06-2007 at 07:11 PM.

The main fact

What does it take for a man to trust his woman?

Man's self-confidence

M_ichelle12, which are you talking about? A machine or your man?

If a machine, you can program it or built it whatever you want; If your man, they have their own human being.

Every moment people (for both male and female) will have different thinking.

Rational vs Emotional.

If they are in rational side, they will always show all the gentlemen behaviour. If they are in emotional side, they maybe will show some inner instinct behaviour. Such as in your case, he are very unhappy while he noticed his prey (you. Sorry for use this word) being / maybe grab by others.

Everybody has their own static point on the line of rational vs emotional, but sometimes will behave toward rational side, sometimes will behave toward emotional side.

You can't simply want the others behave like what you do. This is not as simple as copy and send a computer file to another computer. Computer will fully accept it but your man don't. If we can do this, then this world will become very peaceful, no arguement will happened. But the world will become relatively bored because everybody have same thinking.

Hope you can understand what I wrote because the term I used at here maybe not the technical term as other used. English wasn't my first language, English was my third language.

Quote Originally Posted by m_ichelle12:
    But will you not be jealous if your man sleeps with other women? Would you get married in the future? Would he be allowed to stray then? Is he allowed to have a 2nd wife?

Me surprised? Yes maybe a little bit. But I am quite open-minded. It is good that you are brave enough to say something like that. Are you both HK Chinese?
    Your man is lucky.

Hey Michelle, does your guy look like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    Him: Honey, I feel like getting s*** by a hooker tonight, you don't mind me going?

Her: sure my love no problem go ahead, just remember your little cap

Him: of course I won't forget. Oh almost forgot to tell you, I called XXX and he is OK for a threesome this week end. OK gotta go now, see you later and have a nice movie

Her: See you later and hope you unload well. If she does it bad no worry I can help you when you come back.

ahhh the world would be so much easier wouldn't it :-)
    hahahaha.... thats a good one I think I would be asking him to bring me along... maybe i could help him to make a flim of his own

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast