Custom made jewellry

Custom made jewellry

Is there a good, recommendable retail jeweler in Kowloon or HKI who can run up a couple of quality engagement rings? Ideally in something like Platinum but they must not be gaudy (high quality without hopefully a stratospheric price tag compared to London or New York prices)? Custom designed means more that they will fit or can change small things like the stones and so that the end result does not justlook like every other department store's product.

Obviously I am trying to avoid the "tailor tout" sort of problem !

Ideally a place which could get the stuff designed withina week or two max since I am not fully in HK yet so would want to get it done whilst I am there, assuming the good lady accepts the question !

Some email/fax numbers would also be welcomed so I could discuss options aforehand.

Many thanks and wish me luck !!

Hi,

Good luck popping the Question! I know a jeweler that might be able to help. Will PM you his contacts.

R

Thanks !! Appreciate your help and private mail.

Rani.. your recommendation obviously doesn't want the business (sent two emails .. no reply from him).. Do you have a fax or / and any recommendation for another place? Even HKTA's web site is proving hopeless here. Thanks Darren

i! am new enter sorry for my englisch i writen fromitaly ciao!

my mail is [email protected] who wont write to my can make it i love hong kong

by from mauro

Thanks but the jeweller needs to be in Hong Kong since we need to get it sized, etc whilst out there. (translation follows)
    I ringraziamenti ma il gioielliere devono essere a Hong Kong poiché
    dobbiamo ottenerli graduata, ecc mentre fuori là. (ho usato un
    programma di traduzione per tradurre la mia risposta se questa li
    aiuta).