Boat fishing in Hong Kong

Closed Thread

I have been living in Hong Kong since 1992

Boat fishing in Hong Kong

Hi there, my name is Dave and I charter a boat to fish regularly in Hong Kong - usually fishing off Lamma or Stanley. I am looking for interested anglers to join and share out the costs. Details of the charter as:
    * Meeting point: At Ap Lei Chau Aberdeen
    * Fibre glass 23 footer speedboat with shelter, comes with high speed Mercury outboard engine. Equipped with GPS and echo sounder to locate fishing spots. Capacity, can sit comfortably 6 anglers, best to sit 4 - 5 anglers.
    * Timing: Set off at around 8:30am and return around 5:30pm
    Interested, please email me at [email protected]

whats the usually cost per person. I m interested in this as well and have a few friends also would be interested.

Boat Fishing in Hong Kong

Good to hear from you.

Cost for the charter per day (i.e. from 8:30am to 5:30pm) is HKD1,400. Will need to add cost for live prawns as baits, usually this will cost around HKD200-300 depending on the number of anglers. The total will then be split among the number of anglers.

Do send me an email and I will provide you with more information and some recent pictures.

Cheers! Dave

What kind of fish do you get around HK?

Hi RobRoy, send me an email at [email protected] so that I can provide more info and attach some pictures. Cheers, Dave

Quote Originally Posted by RobRoy:
    What kind of fish do you get around HK?