Like Tree296Likes

Do you find the domestic helper fiasco about helpers' right of permanent residency rather interesting?

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Freetrader:
    Oh, I guess then the US should claim all of South "America" then.
    You are truly beyond parody, Saiber.
    lol, Freetrader. You are unique. hahaha, how about starting to return all the land you have stolen from the Indians. Because if, then they might have the claim and not some European immigrants, who eradicated almost the whole natives over there. The ones who survived where put into reservates.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Ah that is how it works is it? OK then the Philippines can have Taiwan as it borders the Philippine Sea.
    If I were you, I would start to learn how to read a map my dear friend.

Not sure what the Japanese would say about losing some of their islands. You are a total dick.
    The Japanese should only stay away from the Chinese Islands. Especially the Diaoyu Islands.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought:
    A small kid once said to me, "I see dumb people. They're everywhere. They don't know they're dumb. They walk around like regular people."
    I agree totally. Never thought I would meet such dumb people here you were talking about.
    Last edited by saiber; 04-09-2011 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saiber:
    If I were you, I would start to learn how to read a map my dear friend.
    I think you need a geography lesson.

And now start to draw the border lines of Chinese Territory and we are all happy.

Quote Originally Posted by saiber:
    And now start to draw the border lines of Chinese Territory and we are all happy.
    That does not make any sense, though I suppose that would be asking a lot of someone who is clearly a child.

That does not make any sense, though I suppose that would be asking a lot of someone who is clearly a child.
    Oh, there are others who match your description. You just need to look in the mirror.

OK then the Philippines can have Taiwan as it borders the Philippine Sea. Not sure what the Japanese would say about losing some of their islands. You are a total dick.
    that makes sense hahahaha.

I've been living in Asia since 1998 and I have seen some dumb, naive people and comments online and you have just topped my list saiber. Congratulations.

You certainly must work for the Public Security Bureau in Beijing.

dear giant and saiber like this.

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    I've been living in Asia since 1998 and I have seen some dumb, naive people and comments online and you have just topped my list saiber. Congratulations.

You certainly must work for the Public Security Bureau in Beijing.
    lol, hahaha, Public Security Bureau in Beijing. hahaha, for more you are not capable of?
    I have seen so many guys like you in the internet and never have seen such an unsecured hack and sidekick, enjoying to get attention from his conspecifics. For this I needed only a handfull post from you hahahaha. Only to imagine how you look like makes me wet my pants with laughing hahaha.

---deleted---

@dear giant
    what you are talking about? you can do what you want but won't change the fact that you are still a tolerated guest in this city.
    Last edited by saiber; 05-09-2011 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    Those contracts were cancelled because China didn't want to change the status quo in Libya and keep a hateful regime in power. i might add to protect the infrastructure investment that China provided to Libya.
    My dear friend virago, here is something for your ... brain to think about lol.

NY Times:
    Documents found at the abandoned office of Libya’s former spymaster appear to provide new details of the close relations the CIA shared with the Libyan intelligence service — most notably suggesting that the Americans sent terrorism suspects at least eight times for questioning in Libya despite that country’s reputation for torture....

...A C.I.A. spokeswoman, Jennifer Youngblood, declined to comment on Friday on the documents. But she added: “It can’t come as a surprise that the Central Intelligence Agency works with foreign governments to help protect our country from terrorism and other deadly threats.”

ohter documents even revealed that not so long ago, the british intelligence even forwarded information about dissidents and revolutionaries to the Gaddafi Regime.

Seems some else did their best to keep the 'hateful regime" in power as long it serves them. lol. what a bunch of !hypercritics! talking about human rights and humanity, hahahaha.

Well, this is pretty pointless. Saiber is clearly a rather ignorant 13-year old who spends his days trying to get attention on the internet. He has probably never left Chengdu or whichever backwater his parents are from. While his continued misspellings of the same words are somewhat amusing, it also shows how he really doesn't understand English. No connection is possible with someone so lacking in self knowledge or knowledge of history, geography, politics.

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast