Like Tree16Likes

Stunt driving by a local TV star in TST

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    There's enough evidence in that video to get several idiots off HK's roads - I hope the police have done so.
    Apart from the licence plates

I think this thread / youtube video should be listed in the next 'public transport VS driving' thread. It might be annoying having someone push past you on the MTR but not half as annoying as dealing with idiots in cars here!

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    Apart from the licence plates
    There's the licence plates of several of the cars that were racing, which should be enough to get the one taking the pics as well if they squeeze those guys hard enough. They also have the voices of the people in the car with the camera, which should be enough to confirm their identity once they have some idea who they are.

Mainland China driving

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    There's the licence plates of several of the cars that were racing, which should be enough to get the one taking the pics as well if they squeeze those guys hard enough. They also have the voices of the people in the car with the camera, which should be enough to confirm their identity once they have some idea who they are.
    I could only clearly make out one licence plate in the whole clip and I don't believe it was one of the idiots!

Regardless, if a guy can get off a speeding ticket because 'he'* couldn't see the police, I doubt a pixelated video with no speed reference can do much.

* Reminds of the Bugblatter beast of Traal (Hitchhiker's guide....), it was so stupid that it thought if you couldn't see it, it couldn't see you

I have found the police very helpful if you report people from violating road laws. i reported 3 drivers in bus lanes in the Tuen Mun highway and got a sergeant of my own ringing me up for extra information and taking a full written statement. If a few more people reported a few more idiots, then HK drivers might have to clean up their act. So - go for it .

Dreadnought and Satay Sue like this.

what kind of evidence did you need to provide?

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Mainland China driving

OMG - it's like the lemmings are in control.

some of those were quite sickening bad!

just no concept of other road users! or anything

I cannot believe that woman's attitude. The sad thing is, I bet when she does have a shunt someone else will bear the brunt. Moron!

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Mainland China driving
    Had to stop watching, nauseating...