repair my leather rubber sole shoe

Closed Thread

repair my leather rubber sole shoe

hi guys, just notice there is a small hole on my rubber sole shoes.. anyone know where i can sent it for repair? and how much normaly it will cost?. thanks..

There are soe repair places in many MTR stations. Search for the category "shoe repair" here: MTR > Shops & Malls > Station Shops, Vending Machines & Duty Free Shops Search Engine

Those shops are called 'The Groom' in a few Stations. Also other locations outside the MTR.

http://www.thegroomshoesrepair.com/locations.html

Sent from my GT-I9000 using GeoClicks Mobile

Last edited by anothercanuck; 05-09-2011 at 12:00 AM.

Are they leather soles with the rubber half outer soles? These can be fixed cheaply in the alley beside Shanghai Tang in Central (there are at least 5 separate cobblers there) and in basement of Wing On dept store. Sorry, don't know Kowloon side. Many will fix them while you wait and at Wing On you sit in air con comfort too. Price will depend on if the leather sole underneath is any good still, and if not do you elect to fix just half a sole or the whole sole. Bring them there and ask for a estimate of what you want done. Lots of choices in HK for shoe repairs.