Tailor for indian outfits

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tailor for indian outfits

Hi,

Would anyone know of any tailor on HK side who is familiar with making saree blouses or indian outfits at a resonable price?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jellybean:
    Hi,

Would anyone know of any tailor on HK side who is familiar with making saree blouses or indian outfits at a resonable price?
    there are many indian businesses around chungking mansions. someone there might know. The long shirts the pakistani men wear are very smart.

hey
    there is one in wanchai , she is really famous , and her outfits are really nice.
    Pm me if you need further details of her.

tailor in wanchai

Hi kitu, please could you give me the details of the tailor in wanchai. I went to chung king and mirador but there wasnt anything nice at all, well not to my liking anyway. Is there anywhere to get indian clothes from? I heard something about a lady selling in Discovery Bay?

Any information would be great, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phs:
    Hi kitu, please could you give me the details of the tailor in wanchai. I went to chung king and mirador but there wasnt anything nice at all, well not to my liking anyway. Is there anywhere to get indian clothes from? I heard something about a lady selling in Discovery Bay?

Any information would be great, thanks

Hi
    Well , i dont know her address but today am going there , so i will get the card and pm you the details .
    I didnt heard any lady selling in Discovery bay.But the lady in wan chai she doesnt sell ready made i guess , you have to choose the cloth and design and then she will make it for you . See if it sounds interesting and let me know.

Cya

Quote Originally Posted by kitu:
    Hi
    Well , i dont know her address but today am going there , so i will get the card and pm you the details .
    I didnt heard any lady selling in Discovery bay.But the lady in wan chai she doesnt sell ready made i guess , you have to choose the cloth and design and then she will make it for you . See if it sounds interesting and let me know.

Cya
    Hey kitu, could you give me her details please? I was thinking of getting eid clothes made

there is one lady called Maya in Wan Chai, she stitches indian outfits. I got one Kurta done from her. Nice fitting. Gave her two more.
    PM me if you need her number.

Not 100 % sure by walk down to Mirador Mansion, TST and Mody road TST, you will find few.

Contact for Tailor for Indian outfits in Wan Chai

Quote Originally Posted by mercury_element:
    there is one lady called Maya in Wan Chai, she stitches indian outfits. I got one Kurta done from her. Nice fitting. Gave her two more.
    PM me if you need her number.
    Hi,

Kindly let me know the contact details for the tailor for Indian outfits in Wan Chai.

Thanks a lot

There are a couple of Indian stores in Cathay Lodge 1/F, 125 Wanchai Rd. Have seen the tailors in that building altering the Indian clothes they sell. Worth having a look.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast